Be part of one of the UK's top autumn running festivals on 7/8th October in Bournemouth.
Come and experience 'running as it should be' at Run Bournemouth with a variety of distances to suit everyone.
- Bournemouth Half Marathon course follows the old Full Marathon route, taking in both Boscombe and Bournemouth Piers along this stunning coastal route.
- Supersonic 10K takes place on Sunday morning and is a fantastic flat and fast course, great for setting a quick time. The Supersonic 10K is an increasingly popular race distance, a great step-up for those who have completed a 5K in the past, but aren’t quite ready for the half marathon distance.
- Supernova 5K starts on Bournemouth Prom and finishes near the Run Bournemouth Hub in the Lower Gardens. This beautiful coastal route takes in the Bournemouth Pier and takes place at dusk with an emphasis on light around the route
The Junior races are a great way to get the whole family involved in Run Bournemouth weekend.
- The Junior 5K is forrunners aged 11-18. The event starts on Bournemouth Prom and finishes near theRun Bournemouth Hub in the Lower Gardens.
- Runners aged 9-12 willrun the Junior 2K. The scenic route will start on Bournemouth Prom and finishnear the Run Bournemouth Hub in the Lower Gardens.
- The Junior 1.5K is forrunners aged 6-8. This beautiful, coastal route will start on Bournemouth Promand finish near the Run Bournemouth Hub in the Lower Gardens.
- Runners aged 3-6 will run in the Kids’ Kilometre which takes in the iconic Bournemouth Pier. Children taking part in this event must be accompanied by an adult (adults do not need to have an entry).
Please apply here and select Brain Research UK